Ok, so Mr. LC decided to travel with me, so he couldn't post for me. And I am just now 1) at a computer with internet and 2) away from my mother.
The quick and dirty:
We're on for transfer!
The drawn out saga:
1) Went to my u/s this morning. Immediately saw that the triple stripe wasn't nearly as prominent as last week. We (Mr. LC and I) could see the stripe, but we were both like "why is it hazy?" I think it's fairly hilarious that Mr. LC is so good at reading uterine ultrasounds. Otherwise, it was 12.3 mm, so it didn't thicken a whole lot more.
2) My local doc took about twelve different pictures of the uterus and they said they would email them to CC.R.M.
3) I waited on pins and needles for them to analyze them and deem my uterus worthy or unworthy.
4) In the meantime, I had marked my own lab stat call and listed my cell phone so I could get the results. It was hilarious when the lab called my cell, I answered "Hello?" and the lab person goes "Hello doctor? We have the results on your patient so and so." and then proceeded to tell me my estrogen went DOWN to 84 and my P4 was o.5. WTF?? Why did my E2 go down?
5) I called my nurse back, frantically, to tell her my numbers. She still hadn't received the u/s images. She told me "we're not as concerned about the numbers as we are about the ultrasound."
6) I called my local doc back (again, frantic) and asked that they please email the images STAT.
7) Just as I was walking into the facility where my Dad is CC.R.M. calls back to say my ultrasound images look wonderful, no worries at all. And just to add some oral estrace in a very low dose (because Dr. M doesn't want my lining growing anymore) get repeat bloodwork on Monday (though that won't hold up the transfer, it's just to see how to dose me) and of course start my progesterone on Sunday.
8) And oh yeah, we'll see you on Wednesday for your transfer.
SIGH OF RELIEF.
So once again, it was a roller coaster day.
And can I say, I am so grateful I came to see my Dad! e've had one of the best days today, despite all my own personal uterine drama.
And when I get home, I cannot wait to start posting some of the awesome things I have received as good luck... I will give you a hint: personalized M&Ms and a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. That's all I'm sayin'...but I can't wait to give you the detes.
Now I'm off to bed. This drama is draining.
2 years ago