- Coming home to fresh flowers from our pet sitter. She always sits for us for all our Colorado escapades and she--like many people--really want this for us. We always come home to fresh flowers.
- Coming home to a handmade card from Stacey, one of my IRL bestest friends. She is a writer and her words are beautiful. I'm not sure I have lived up to/can live up to everything she wrote in there, but I try :)
- Coming home to furbabies. Need I say more?
- Being PUPO X4. I know it doesn't quadruple our chances, but still...
- Receiving a beautiful "Hope on a String" bracelet from P. It is delicate and beautiful--just like the hope I feel.
- Doubt creeping in. Why would this time be any different? True, we did a lot of different things--FET, biopsies, transferring four...but will they lead to a different outcome?
- Did I mention doubt?
- Did I?
- Don't feel a thing-you know, I so hoped I could feel some little twinge here or there to let me know someone had stuck around.
I really want this to work.
Did I mention that?
I find myself reading blogs and posts about positive day 3 transfers and going--nearly each and every time--"Huh! They can work!"
I hate the 2 WW.